May 10, 2016

International Stampin' Up! Blog Hop!

Welcome to our International Blog Hop highlighting some of our favorite Stampin' Up! retiring products. You will find some inspiring and incredible projects here tonight. About a month ago, I took part in Kylie's International Blog Highlight and came in first place with my project which qualified me to join in on this month's blog hop. Yippee for me!




You may be starting the blog hop here at Debbie's Designs or you may have arrived from the person previous to me. If you get off track at any tie, the full line-up will be listed below to help you move along from blog to blog so you won't miss any of our projects. At the moment you are visiting Debbie Henderson from Hodgdon Maine, USA. If you live in the USA and are wanting to purchase Stampin' Up! products, I will be happy to help you!


So for tonight's project, I decided to use the Beautiful Ride stamp set and the Northern Lights Technique:



If you've never tried the Northern Lights Technique, you can view my video HERE. I used Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango for my background ink colors:


Thank you so much for taking part in our International Blog Hop and make sure you take to whole hop so you don't miss any of the projects being featured tonight. Remember that you are visiting Debbie Henderson so be sure to check the line-up to see who is next in line!










Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Beautiful Ride
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquiose, Whisper White
  • Inks: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango, Night Of Navy, Basic Black
  • Tools: Stamping Sponges, Signo White Gel Pen, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella






debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Debbie! I will have to try this technique. Your card instantly brought back memories of road tripping at night ... quiet roads, big star filled skies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, love that background! Will be checking out the tutorial, thanks for the link Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Debbie. I have to try this technique now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a card Debbie! Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the Northern Lights/galaxy cards, but I've never tried one. Your card may inspire me to give it a go. Great to be hopping with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Debbie! I've never tried the technique either, thanks for the inspiration. I will definitely miss the VW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie you have chosen a truly creative way to present the lovely VW! Thanks for sharing your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Debbie. I haven't tried this technique yet. Off to watch your video and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning card Debbie. I haven't tried this technique and thanks for sharing. You've inspired me to give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an awesome card Debbie. Love what you have done. I would love to see the northern lights in real life! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Debbie, your card took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Debbie, that is a really stunning background. I have to try this technique now. Thank for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Northern lights and the car!!! Gonna have to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has always been an ambition to see the northern lights and I love how you have used it in this card, will have to try that - thanks for hopping with me

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning background. You gave me the inspiration for a techniqueclass! Thank you. Thanks for hopping with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW what a cool technique! I have never seen this before, you rocked it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!