May 8, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP034!

I got some new goodies yay! One of the best perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is being able to purchase from new catalogs a whole month before customers do. I've been having fun trying out some of the new products. So for today's project, I played along with the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP034 that you see here:

 
I love this simple sketch and decided to use ALL of the new In-Colors for 2016 and I added the stamped images from the Painter's Palette stamp set:


As you can see from the close-up below, I used every single new In-Color. The card base is Flirty Flamingo Cardstock followed by 2 layers of Whisper White Cardstock. If you keep scrolling, I have a snippet of each new In-Color to show you and I just know you'll fall in love like I did!





 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Painters Palette
  • Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum
  • Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this card makes me excited for the start of the new catalogue Debbie, and is a great interpretation of this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, graphic beautiful, Debbie! Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I ca't tell you how much I love this. Beautiful CAS design but it still packs a punch of colour. Awesome work! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly