May 13, 2016

First Friday PDF A Little Late!

Yes I am a tad bit late posting my First Friday PDF of the Month but I have a very valid reason. I was waiting for my new products to arrive that I was able to pre-order before our new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog goes live on June 1st. I wanted to use a new stamp set and some new designer paper:




We as demonstrators, were only able to purchase from a small list of items. One of the very first things I do when a new catalog debuts is to CASE (copy and share everything) some of the samples in the catalog. I love the projects Stampin' Up! gives us for inspiration. That's where the inspiration for this card came from.

So this card will be the card with all the pieces I send out to anyone that placed Online Orders through my Online Store for the month of May! You'll be able to assemble all the pieces yourself when your kit arrives.


You may notice the following newbies:
  • Flirty Flamingo Ink
  • Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Paper (pink is on the back)
  • Pop Of Paradise Stamp Set
I also added two strips of the Gold Foil Sheets. For those of you that are customers of mine, I will be sending you a VIP Newsletter with the instructions on creating this card. Please order through my Online Store to receive your FREE kit:


****************************************



MAY COMING SOON!
Create with Connie & Mary May Mini Session
We will open on May 18th so we can use the NEW catalog preorder sets!
only $8.95 US with a projects using stamp sets from the NEW 2016-17 Catalog!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!


* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)


*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month (18th this month!)




Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:  
  • Swirly Bird Bundle 
  • Painter's Palette 
  • Confetti Celebration 
  • Pop of Paradise 
  • Gift of Love 
PREORDER BONUS PROJECT:  



Purchase BOTH May and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!  Visit Create with Connie & Mary to order your subscription today!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly