We were not able to purchase the new Copper Embossing Powder that is coming soon during our pre-order so I had to get creative on the "Heat Embossing" requirement for my card. I wanted everything to coordinate with these beautiful colors from the Affectionately Yours Designer Paper which does include copper embossing to it. Isn't it lovely?
So what I ended up doing is creating my own colored heat embossing. My flowers and leaves are the heat embossed layers. For the flower I inked my stamp in VersaMark Ink first and followed that by Flirty Flamingo Ink. The VersaMark keeps the other ink wet long enough to sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder. I did the same for the leaves using Emerald Envy Ink.
Look at the pretty copper shimmer on the paper. It's beautiful. So I have my stamping and my heat embossing done for the challenge. My third option was to color my images with a Blender Pen and ink from my ink pads to give a watercolor look:
- Stamps: Affectionately Yours
- Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon
- DSP: Affectionately Yours