Along with the "Color Challenge" from Can You Case It #115:
And thirdly, the "Trend" called the smooshing technique from the Just As Girls #338:
One would think that 3 challenges would make for a complicated card but it wasn't complicate at all:
Nature = my leaves and Smooshing was done with the 3 colors in the challenge!
I used a clear block along with So Saffron & Real Red inks, spritzed with H2O to achieve the background on Watercolor Paper. Once the inks were dry, I stamped my leaves and sentiment using Memento Black Ink.
Stampin' Up! Products:
- Cardstock: Real Red, So Saffron, Watercolor Paper
- Inks: Real Rad, So Saffron, Memento Black
- Stamps: Enjoy The Little Things, Vintage Leaves
- Tools: Spritzer, Clear Block, Project Life Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Metallics Sequins