April 22, 2016

Sunburst & Punch Art Clouds!

I was so happy to learn that the Sunburst Die is not retiring, yeah! I've only been able to show it to you a few times. Today I used it on my card on a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock that measures 2-3/8" x 4" and layered the sunburst shape over Hello Honey Cardstock that measures 2-3/8" x 5-1/2":


I stamped on the outside edges of the layers with a border image using the Sunburst Saying stamp set and then added clouds cut with the Tree Builder Punch. The sentiment comes from the same stamp set.



Sunburst Die
Item #140617

Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set
Wood Mount, Item #140722
Clear Mount, Item #140725

Wood Mount Bundle, Item #140808
Clear Mount Bundle, Item #140807

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
  • Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
  • Inks: Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Delightful Dijon
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sunburst Die, Tree Builder Punch


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!