April 21, 2016

Punch Art Circle Trees!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope your week is going well. I've been away with my daughter Jessica and granddaughter Kaitlynn for the past two days. We are 2 hours away from home. My daughter had some training to attend to for her job and asked if I could come with her and take care of Kaitlynn while she was in training. She invited one of Kaitlynn's friends also (my idea) so that I could take them to the Discovery Museum yesterday and today we are doing some shopping.


So today I have a card for you that uses different sizes of circle punches to create the trees you see on my card. I stamped the trees from the Sprinkles Of Life stamp set first using Early Espresso Ink. I then added the grasses using one of the images in the stamp set:
 
 
Next I cut some circles and stamped the tree image again on each of the larger circles and glued them both to line up with the first image. The medium-sized circles were also stamped with little portions of the tree and again lined up to fit. It's almost like making your own puzzle!
 
The fancy-curvy trim you see as one of my layers is actually 3 strips of cardstock cut with the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies and I just layered them on top of each other and finished the top off using Rhinestone Jewels. Fun Fun!
 
 
 
 Sprinkles Of Life
Item #139971
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly