April 15, 2016

PP290 & RS210 Just Because!

Good Morning Peeps! Another project today using multiple challenges. I used the color challenge from The Paper Players PP290:



Combined with a sketch from Retro Sketches RS210:


The 3 smaller layers in the sketch through me for a loop on this one. I opted to add in stamping for all 3 layers to keep it Clean & Simple so my card wouldn't look too cluttered:


It's almost time for a new catalog so I have exhausted all of my Mossy Meadow Cardstock by now. I added in a layer of designer paper from the English Garden pack in it's place for one of my layers in that color.



For the branch images, I colored lightly by using the inked lines to fill in the leaves and then colored over the ink with Clear Wink Of Stella. I also used It's My Party Enamel Dots for the blingy part of my card.
Stampin' Up! Products:
  • Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
  • Designer Paper: English Garden
  • Inks: Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
  • Stamps: Rose Wonder, Papillon Potpourri, Grateful Bunch
  • Accessories: Its My Party Enamel Dots
  • Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. What a great mix of elements, Debbie! Love the use of stems for the sketch--very clever--and the wink of stella is just perfect! So glad to see you at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card...I love the little extras you added, but still kept it clean! REALLY love the shimmery Stella! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the butterflies and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!