April 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin April Bonus Sneak Peek!

All of us that are subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, received the neatest kit this month. The kit is intended to be used as a wreath and tag set. I have so many spring wreaths already that I knew in advance that I was going to turn my pieces into cards. Here's a look at the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin video that shows you everything that is included in the kit:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvdle-BErxE

-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--
 
Now let's talk about WHY you should join Paper Pumpkin if you haven't yet. I know  a lot of you have emailed me in the past and still have NOT taken the plunge. What are you waiting for? Here's a little bit about the kits:
  • Each kit includes a stamp set, ink spot (or two), supplies & instructions to make several projects. The only thing you need to supply is a pair of scissors. 
  • Paper Pumpkin Subscribers may purchase past kits and refills. If that interests you, you can purchase them from my online store. Plus you can add "regular" Stampin' Up! product to your order as well. See past refills/kits here: PAST PAPER PUMPKIN KITS 
  • BONUS - each month you're an active subscriber with me, you'll receive a BONUS PDF from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team I belong to with 10 or more alternative ideas for that month's kit. As I receive my kit the same time as you do, the PDF typically will be sent to you around the first week of the following month. To start you off, here is a sample project that we did for this month:


As you can see here, we used the supplies from the kit to create an Exclusive Bonus Project for you. If you are a subscriber of mine, you'll receive lots more project ideas just like this one. And if you scroll down, you'll see what the PDF direction sheet looks like. Here's a close-up of the card:


And this is the direction sheet that you can click on to download 
or click below the photo to download:



So if you would like to join my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers team, please subscribe before May 10th to receive the May kit! You'll even get a surprise in the mail from me when you join....really!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I like you turned the wreath into a card and I like the card. That bottom is very nifty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly