April 28, 2016

Paper Pumpkin April Alternative Projects and a Sneak Peek for the May Kit!

Hurry, hurry.....if you are not signed up to receive the May Paper Pumpkin kit yet....hurry, hurry....look at this Sneak Peek of what's coming next month:


I am so in love with this kit and can't wait to receive it! You can too if you order before May 10th through my Paper Pumpkin Store. I would love to welcome you to my long list of subscribers!



So if you haven't seen the April Kit yet that just arrived at our doorsteps, it is so cute & adorable. I know some of my subscribers were a little tired of making cards and wanted something different. As you can see, their wish was granted with this kit:


 Don't forget that the April kit was very special because we were celebrating year #3 and included an additional stamp set in the box as a Thank you! That's 2 stamp sets this month!

So I did something a little different with my wreath because you know.....we can do that right? I did not care for the big bow wrapped around the top and wanted my bow at the bottom of my wreath. This is how I made mine:


After I stamped the greeting for the little mini sign and glued it in place, I tied the string at the top into a knot and inserted an Antique Brad under the knot. I used a Paper Piercer to pierce a hole through the foam ring and pushed the Antique Brad in place. The remainder of the wreath is created with the supplies in the box. What do you think of my version?

So now I had lots of pieces left over in my box AND we have the additional stamp set. Hmmm....what to do? Here are some more cards I created. If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber of mine, I will have all of the measurements AND instructions to create each card below when I send you my monthly newsletter:


Not one of my subscribers yet and would love to have additional projects to create? Sign up with me and each month I'll send you a newsletter with instructions for all of my additional projects!








Do you like what you see so far? What if I told you that I also send my subscribers the directions to these cards PLUS 10-12 more Exclusive Projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team that I belong to? Again, these are included in my monthly newsletter that goes out to all of MY SUBSCRIBERS!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and make sure you sign up today!
DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly