April 29, 2016

My Downline Spring Cards!

This month I asked my Downline to create "spring-themed" cards and oh boy did they produce magnificent results! Not all supplies used are Stampin' Up! as most of my Downline are hobby stampers. Take a peek at each beautiful creation: 
 

Norma Goodale



Susan May


Janet Bagnall


Mary Ann Gerrish


Deb Snyder
 

Debra Florence

Thanks to my girls for creating these for my blog post today. Are you a hobby stamper paying full price for all of your Stampin' Up! products? Have you ever been told that you don't have to pay full price? You can sign up to be a hobby demonstrator and save 20% on all of the Stampin' Up! products you purchase and not have to ever sell or hold classes and workshops. Really!

Click here to read more about this great deal and to sign up today:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly