I wanted to leave most of the Mossy Meadow Cardstock background showing so I opted to add some layers off-kilter in the center. You can see a close-up of all the elements I used here:
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold. Cut to top right-hand corner using the Project Life Corner Punch.
- Layer #2: Glue one Tea Lace Paper Doily to the left, trimming off the excess.
- Layer #3: Basic Black Cardstock cut with the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. I placed one inside the other to cut a frame. Glue over a 2nd layer cut with the Neutrals Paper Stack and glue over the doily with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Elements: Add a Bow Paper Clip Embellishment at the top of the frame. Glue a white Honeycomb onto the frame.
- Flowers: Cut 2 flowers each using Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride Cardstock with the Petite Petals Punch. Layer the flowers together using Silver Mini Brads and glue the flowers beside the honeycomb. Cut 1 more flowers using Mossy Meadow Cardstock and cut the flower in half. Glue the pieces in place by tucking them under the flowers. I used a gold Permanent marker to color the brads.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Basic Black Ink from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set.
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Bow Paper Clip Embellishments, Silver Mini Brad, Honeycomb Embellishments, Tea Lace Paper Doily
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Petite Petals Punch, Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Project Life Corner Punch
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: