April 25, 2016

Merry Monday #202!

I had to laugh a little at the theme for this our challenge at Merry Monday this week. The theme is "Snowy Christmas Card". The reason I giggled? We still have snow here in Maine....seriously!


 
 
So here is my Snowy Christmas Card for this week's challenge:
 

I added quite a bit of glimmer & glitz to my card. I have a layer of Silver Glimmer Paper under the stamped layer and I also added Rhinestone Jewels to the background among the gently falling snow:

 
 I hand-cut the bear and glued him on with Stampin' Dimensionals. Isn't he adorable? I hope you plan on joining our challenge this week!

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: White Christmas
  • Inks: Memento Black. Pool Party
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Just love the silver/white/aqua combo with the pop of black, Debbie! That polar bear is adorable too! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sparkly snow, Debbie! Cute polar bear too! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Christmas card Debbie. I agree with Linda about the color combo...beautiful. Popping that cute little polar bear is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, such a sweet little winter scene. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! I have this set and still have never used it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty winter scene, Debbie! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. So easy on the eyes and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Debbie, I love the soft colours and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Debbie, this is a darling scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card - love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly