April 11, 2016

Merry Monday #200 Celebration & Surprise!

Good Morning and welcome to a Merry Monday Challenge 200 Celebration this week. That's right, we are celebrating in style today. All of our team members have invited a "GUEST DESIGNER" to design alongside with us. It's going to be crazy all the ideas and inspiration you will be seeing today!


So because it's our 200th Celebration, if you plan on joining in with us, you get to pick from four challenges. This is the graphic with all four of the challenges listed. You can pick one, two, three or even combine four!



So you can choose:
  1. Snowman Theme
  2. Sketch Challenge
  3. Color Challenge
  4. Inspiration Challenge
I chose 1, 2 & 3 for my card this week:

 

If you are wondering where the color Kraft is, I colored with my ink pad and Blender Pen. The stamp set I used is from the retired Snow Much Fun! See the close-up below and how I shaded my snowman and snowball?

 
Isn't he cute? And I love the bird friends he is hanging out with. And now without further ado, you get to meet my chosen Guest Designer for our celebration this week! I chose and asked LeAnne Pugliese from Wee Inklings and she graciously accepted! Thanks so much LeAnne for doing this for me and with all of us!
 

I have always loved LeAnne's work. When I first started my blog and visited other stampers for inspiration, LeAnne was one on my list. I don't even remember how I found her but so glad I did. Although I don't have the time to visit blogs like I used to, I still see LeAnne in some of the challenges I play along with. I even got to very briefly meet LeAnne at a Stampin' Up! convention 2 years ago in Salt Lake City Utah. We were in line to proceed to our general session and I hollered to her as she walked by. We didn't have time to chat and somehow did not run into each other again after that.

So this is LeAnne's card and isn't it ironic that she used 1, 2 and 3 just like I did!


Make sure you visit Merry Monday because by my last count, there will be 20 projects for our 200 celebration. Wow! That's a lot of talent for a design team this week. And I hope you will play along!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. Debbie, your card is just adorable, I am a sucker for snowmen!! And your guest made an amazing card too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great! Love that snowman stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two darling snowmen cards, Debbie! Just love how your birdie with snowball seems to be pushing the sentiment! Congrats on challenge 200 and thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this snowman image, Debbie....one of my favorite SU sets ever! The coloring and shading are fabulous! Great minds think alike, right?! Thanks again for asking me to be a GD....I loved perusing all the awesome cards this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card caught my eye, Debbie, because I picked that set up off Ebay not too long ago. Love your friend's card as well. Snow wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie. Your snowman is so adorable. LOVE the shading to give him depth and dimension. And he really stands out against the lovely green and white diagonal stripe background. Great job combining three of the challenge options into one spectacular card! Congrats on your 200th challenge celebration at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloured. Love the stamp. You made a gorgeous card.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hullo Debbie,

    Don't you just love when a "retired" stamp comes back to life in such a cool way? I love how taaaaalll this feller is! Great job on the coloring. Congrats on being GD on Merry Monday's 200th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love snowmen and this is one of my all time favorites, Debbie! Great job of shading! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two more adorable snowmen cards. Snowmen are my favorite. Have a great week, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute card Debbie, and I love how you combined 3 of the themes into one card! That snowman and his friends are so dang cute and I think I have that stamp set somewhere...... Love the green striped DSP frame and the sentiment that pops on the piece of red cardstock too...a really delightful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these snowman, you both made adorable cards! Love that snowball with the bird on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie, wonderful design and that snowman is one of my favorite images! Hope you're having a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for using this wonderful little snowman set. It's one of my favorites, especially that snowball.
    Thanks for sharing.
    SusieN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute Debbie, I love your sweet snowman and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are wonderfully made, and I'm impressed that you both managed to combine three of the challenges into your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute image perfectly showcased & LeAnne's card is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!