This week we are focusing on LOST LAGOON:
I do love this shade of blue and I'm going to miss it! And look...no stamping on this card! The Hello You Thinlits Dies did all the talking for me!
And look at my string of banners. I added a layer of Vellum Cardstock on every-other-one to change them up a bit and added some sequin stars. The steps for creating this card are as follows:
- Card Base: Lost Lagoon Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Emboss using the Fluttering Embossing Folder. Glue to card base at an angle.
- Banners: Using the Banner Punch and Lost Lagoon Cardstock, cut 6. Using Vellum Cardstock, cut 3. Layer the vellum banners over the Lost Lagoon banners using a Glue Dot where the sequins will be glued in place. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of each banner and glue in place on the Whisper White Cardstock layer as shown in the photo. Glue stars to the vellum banners from the Metallics Sequins and add a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of each star.
- Sentiment: Cut out one of the "hello" using the Hello You Thinlits Dies and Lost Lagoon Cardstock. Glue in place on your card front.
- Bling: Add a few Rhinestone Jewels to the background of your card.
Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: None
- Inks: None
- Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Vellum
- Accessories: Metallics Sequins, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Fluttering Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals