Last Saturday we featured Lost Lagoon as our goodbye color for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This Saturday is all about Hello Honey but before I get to that, did you see that our April Mini is almost live?
CREATE WITH CONNIE & MARY
APRIL 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog!!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
So here's my Hello Honey card. You like? I used very little stamping on this card but really like the way it turned out. I've always loved our Antique Brads and how perfect for the center of my flower, don't you think?
Let's make this card together:
- Card Base: Hello Honey Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Fold in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 1" x 5-1/2". Glue to the left-side edge of the card base.
- Layer #3 & #4: Cut two pieces of Early Espresso Cardstock measuring 5-1/2" x 1". Use both of the File Tabs Edgelits Dies to cut the shapes. Trim the width of each cardstock piece to measure 3/4" and layer over the Whisper White Cardstock as shown in the photo. Even with the inside edge of the Whisper White Cardstock layer.
- Layer #5: Vellum Cardstock measuring 2" x 3-1/4". Stamp the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set using Early Espresso Ink to the far right. Allow the ink to dry. Glue in place about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Flower: Cut one flower using the Fun Flower Punch and Hello Honey Cardstock. Cut another set of flowers using Hello Honey Cardstock and the Blossom Bunch Punch, omitting the smallest flower. Cut 2 of the smallest flower using Early Espresso Cardstock. Pierce a hole in the center of all the flowers and layer them all on top of each other. Insert and Antique Brad in the center and glue the flower in place with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Petite Pairs
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Vellum
- Accessories: Antique Brads
- Tools: Blossom Bunch Punch, Fun Flower Punch, File Tabs Edgelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals