April 12, 2016

First Friday on a Tuesday?

I am running a little behind this month because I've been substitute teaching at our local elementary school quite a bit and I am also doing some part-time bookkeeping for a local business. I had my project all done up for the FREE KIT this month for all Online Orders, but I had not posted here about it yet.

So this is my FREE KIT for the month of April when placing an order through my Online Store:


When placing an Online order through my Online Store, you will receive all of the pieces (excluding the Post-It Note) to create this Easel Post-It Note Holder. I have already sent the instructions to my customers in my VIP Newsletter last week. That's another bonus for ordering from me, I send special VIP Newsletters each month.  Here's a Birdseye view of the project:


And a side view:


And the project folds flat so you can present it as a gift if needed:


Oh and one more thing....don't forget to use my Host/Hostess Code for April if your order is $50 (before shipping & tax) as you'll receive more FREE goodies from me. If your order will total over $150, don't use the Host/Hostess Code so you can earn your own rewards!




*************************************************

Ready for some more fun? How would you like some great ideas using the following stamp sets?



Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for our April Mini Session and you'll have lots of ideas with full direction sheets including photo's of all projects!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!