I will be so sad to see the Blackberry Bliss In-Color retiring from our products and that's what we are featuring today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Here's my pretty card featuring this color:
I let the Bohemian Designer Paper do most of the work for me and then added the 3-step flower image and hand-cut from the Picture Perfect stamp set. Once that was done, all I had to do was add the sentiment and White Perfect Accents in the background:
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: :Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Designer Paper 3-3/4" x 5". Cut at an angle in the center. Remove 1/4" from each angled side to create a space in the center that measures 1/2" when you glue to two pieces in place. Glue each piece in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment in the space between the designer paper layers using Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Flower & Leaves: Stamp the flower and leaves using Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss, and Pear Pizzazz Inks. Hand-cut and glue the flower in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. Tuck the leaves under the flower.
- Bling: Add White Perfect Accents in the background.