April 24, 2016

Balloons, Balloons and More Balloons!

It's Sunday, phew....thank you Sunday for coming to my rescue! I have been straight out for the past two weeks and this is my first day off. I will be playing catch-up today. I'm starting to panic a little because I always have at least 1-2 weeks of cards made up in advance and the one I am showing you today is my last one.....YIKES!


I usually post videos for you on Sunday but I am well into the half-way point of my Online Techniques Class and those videos have taken precedence over anything else right now. That's what I'm working on today as my subscribers expect a video tomorrow morning for their online class.


So my card for today uses the Balloon Celebration and Enjoy The Little Things stamp sets:
 

I used lots and lots of scrap pieces of cardstock to cut out multi-colored layers of balloons. I stamped on some of the balloons and I left others un-stamped:

 
Such an easy way to create a bright & cheery birthday card. Well, I am off to my stamp room. I probably won't be coming out all day as I have so much to do!

Stampin' Up! Products:
  • Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Enjoy The Little Things
  • Inks: Rose Red and coordinating balloon colors
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and lots of different colored scraps
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!