And Stamp Ink Paper has a sketch challenge for their #39 challenge:
I combined both challenges to come up with this card:
I used the star shape for the 2nd layer in the center of the sketch. I love the pattern I found in the Going Places Designer Paper Pack. The lines in the background just emphasize all the other layers, don't you think?
And what about the Balloon Bouquet Punch to quickly punch out some cardstock and designer paper balloons? I even used this punch yesterday to create Easter eggs on a future project you'll see on my blog. I just snipped off the end for the string and the end result was a perfectly shaped Easter egg!
I added Gold Metallic Thread to the balloons and finished them off with a die-cut bow from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies:
Be sure to visit both challenge pages for more inspiration and I'm so glad you stopped in to visit me today! I have two posts today so make sure you scroll down to read all about Paper Pumpkin and a BONUS ALERT!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration
- DSP: Going Places, Bohemian
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
- Inks: Basic Black
- Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread
- Tools: Stars Collection Framelits Dies, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals