March 16, 2016

Spring Cleaning? Need Organization?

It's that time of year when nice weather is starting to appear and lots of us start to get spring fever. I know I do. I can't wait to be able to open the windows to let some fresh air in the house. We are not quite there yet here in Maine!

With the onset of spring, most of us get into "Spring Cleaning Mode" and although we are crafters and like to make a mess, we still need to organize and purge. I am a neat freak when it comes to my stamp room and all of that is because my hubby makes some of the most perfect tools for organizing! We've sold lots of all of the following and have received rave reviews:

Washi Tape Holder:


Card Display Bases (great for classes):

Vertical Washi Tape Holder:


Combo Vertical Washi & Ribbon Holder (same as above):


Vertical Ribbon Holder:


Stampin' Up! Heat Tool Holder:



Large Glue Gun Holder:



Ribbon Bow Maker:

All of these tools can be purchased on Dave's Stamping Tools For Sale page here:

Dave's Page

Dave has quite a few of each tool made ahead and ready to ship. Just visit his page, click on the PayPal button and we will ship within 24 hours!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly