March 30, 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016 Is Almost Gone!

It has been an exciting 3 months with Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration. It has gone by SO FAST and we are only 2 days away from seeing these items go away forever!



Did you earn all of the FREE products that were on your Sale-A-Bration wish list yet? If not, place your qualifying order of $50 to earn one last product for free.

I have for you today, a recap of my 10 favorite projects that I created during Sale-A-Bration. You can also view the catalogs here if you fall in love with some of my projects, remember that we had two catalog releases:

SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG 
SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG II

But first I want to tell you a little story. Back in 1997 I went to my very first Stampin' Up! workshop. I totally fell in love and wanted to stamp and stamp and stamp. Forward to 2009, that's a LONG time in-between don't you agree? 

NOT ONCE, did my demonstrator EVER mention to me that I could have saved 20% on everything that I purchased in all of those years. Why am I telling you this? Because I want YOU to save 20% on all of your purchases. I tell everyone that expresses an interest in purchasing products and maybe you are just starting out as a stamper, perfect timing to help you stock up. 

The only difference in shopping is that you place your own orders on a demonstrator order instead of placing orders through my Online Store. That's it...it's that easy. And you only have 2 more days to make up your list of $155 worth of anything you want and pay only $99 plus your sales tax. FREE SHIPPING!


And I will help you! That's what I am here for. Won't you consider? Click here to order your products now:

JOIN DEBBIE'S DISCOUNT CLUB NOW

Here are my favorite Sale-A-Bration projects that I created during our Sale-A-Bration period. If you see anything you like, get it now before it's too late!


PEDAL PUSHER STAMP SET


HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS STAMP SET


WHAT I LOVE STAMP SET
&
FLOWERING FIELDS DESIGNER PAPER


HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS STAMP SET


BOTANICALS FOR YOU STAMP SET



FLOWERING FIELDS STAMP SET


WILDFLOWER FIELDS DESIGNER PAPER


SKY IS THE LIMIT (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)


HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS STAMP SET
&
FLOWERING FIELDS DESIGNER PAPER


FLOWERING FIELDS STAMP SET

Note: the Honeycomb Embellishments can be purchased from the Occasions Catalog to go with the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. The item # is 140566.

Thank you so much to all of you that have ordered from me during Sale-A-Bration. I so appreciate all of your orders and am so glad that you choose me as your demonstrator!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!