March 3, 2016

Retro Sketches #204!

Hi Blog Visitors! I'm so glad you are popping in to visit me today. I'm playing a sketch challenge today over at Retro Sketches and this is the sketch we are all following:


I created a mini Shaker Card with the tag portion of the card with some super small pink beads that I had on hand?


You can see a close-up of the beads in this photo without the glare of the Window Sheet:



I like the way the two layers of It's My Party Designer Paper coordinates with the Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Cardstocks. I had fun with this challenge and plan to participate more often as this was my first time with Retro Sketches!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Party With Cake, Party Wishes
  • DSP: It's My Party
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Inks: Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
  • Accessories: Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Baker's Twine Combo Pack, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Window Sheets
  • Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies, Tear & Tape
  • Misc: Beads

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!