I created a mini Shaker Card with the tag portion of the card with some super small pink beads that I had on hand?
You can see a close-up of the beads in this photo without the glare of the Window Sheet:
I like the way the two layers of It's My Party Designer Paper coordinates with the Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Cardstocks. I had fun with this challenge and plan to participate more often as this was my first time with Retro Sketches!
- Stamps: Party With Cake, Party Wishes
- DSP: It's My Party
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Inks: Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Baker's Twine Combo Pack, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Window Sheets
- Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies, Tear & Tape
- Misc: Beads