March 25, 2016

Pyramid Pals Easter Bunny & Coordinating Card!

Because Easter will be here on Sunday and because I usually post a new video on Sundays, I am posting my last Easter project for this year. 


I have a funny story to go with these two projects. I demo'd at a workshop last week and gave both of these projects to my hostess as a hostess thank you gift. One of my attendees laughed so hard when she say these and exclaimed "oh my gosh, the bunnies are so ugly that they are too cute!". And it's true, we all agreed with that statement.



I think it's that funny little smirk on his face that makes him look so quirky. I used the Playful Pals stamp set and coordinating Pyramid Pals Framelits Dies to do all of the cutting. Stamp, cut and assemble....that easy!



For the card, I used the Ovals Framelits Dies to create the basket shape, embossed it with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder and replicated the Easter bunny and glued him to the front of the basket.


Here's a close-up of my ugly but cute Easter bunny. I folded his arms forward to hold an Easter egg. The Easter egg was cut using the Bouquet Balloon Punch and all I did was snip off the end of the balloon. All of the eggs in the basket were cut with the punch also using both sizes of balloons.


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


Make sure you stop by tomorrow for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly