March 9, 2016

Pyramid Pals Easter Bunnies!

If you missed my cute Easter Pop-Up Card Box yesterday, you really need to go visit my post! Today I am showing you two treat containers that I created with the coordinating Playful Pals stamp set and the Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies. These were so quick to whip up:


I made one for a girl and one for boy by switching out the Soft Sky color to Pink Pirouette. Any of our pastel colors would work well also. Let's take a closer look at the Pink Pirouette bunny first:


The inside of the ears and the eyelids were both colored with the Stampin' Write Marker after I stamped with Memento Black Ink. The feet and nose were cut with the thinlits dies and glued in place. The flap at the back of the box is left unglued so it can be opened to add treats and the recipient can also open the flap to see what is in store for him/her. 

Here's the close-up of the Soft Sky bunny and he was created identical to the first one:


Aren't these adorable? I think they would also work well for decor in a baby nursery. I have more animal treat boxes here that I've already posted on my blog:


If you would like to purchase these two items, you can bundle them together and save 15%:


Playful Pals stamp set, Item #140506, $35.00


Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies, Item #140618, $35.00


Bundle, Item #141069, $59.50


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. They are wonderful! Perfect for kids for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're bunnies are so cute. This helps me know what I am going to make for my great nieces & nephews to take to their Easter barbeque! I love this set. I hope it sticks around for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!