March 29, 2016

Paper Pumpkin March 2016 Kit!

WARNING.....Super-long-full-of-inspiration-post! So....I've been playing with my March Paper Pumpkin Kit. Oh my, there was so much fun in the box that by the time I created my project for the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team that I belong to, PLUS the two projects you see below following the kit instructions, PLUS 11 cards that I will be showing you today.....I STILL have left-overs. No kidding!

So the two projects you see below are how the box contents are supposed to be assembled, 4 cards, 4 envelopes with gift card pocket, 4 mini cards and 4 mini envelopes:



But.....you know me, I created and I created...lots of additional projects not following the directions. Because I hate following directions. I like to just GO FOR IT!



So lets see what I've got for you. You will see a total of 11 additional cards. If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber of MINE, I will be emailing you my monthly newsletter with instructions on how to create these cards.


PLUS, if you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber of MINE, I will also send you 10-12 more projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus. WOW, you are so lucky if you are a subscriber of MINE

Okay, now you can go ahead and scroll to the end:











The photo above and below are the same card, but with the tag taken out of the pocket in the photo below to show how I used the pocket on the front:




Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN NOW, before April 10th to get the April Kit......right here:
DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic alternate ideas, Debbie! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice visions..great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!