March 18, 2016

Paper Pumpkin March 2016 Kit & BONUS ALERT!

I have two posts today so make sure you read both! You can click on "HOME" above to bring you to the first one!

Did you hear the WONDERFUL news? Paper Pumpkin just turned 3 and to celebrate, we will be including a BONUS STAMP SET in the April box. That's TWO stamp sets next month! Woohoo!

If you are a subscriber of mine (or will be after you read my blog post right?), you will receive NOT ONE but TWO EXCLUSIVE PROJECT EMAILS from me next month. That means 20-24 projects using your APRIL kit! Woohoo again!


And did you hear? We mailed out our...........drumroll..........
ONE MILLIONTH KIT this month, WOWZA!


So my kit arrived at my doorstep like always. So easy when all you do is sign up once and the kit automatically shows up without lifting a finger each and every month! And this is what I found inside:




Here's the ONE MILLIONTH announcement:


Do you know what else is on that announcement? THAT YOU AS A SUBSCRIBER will receive a BONUS STAMP SET in April. That means TWO STAMP SETS! As a thank you for being a subscriber!

Okay, on to more stuff in my box and then I'll have some videos to show you:


And these are two of the eight projects:


But wait, the box says 8 projects right? Yup! You know me, stay tuned as I will be back with MORE alternative projects to show you soon!

AND....for those of you that are MY SUBSCRIBERS.... I will send you 10-12 more EXCLUSIVE PROJECTS from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus Team! That's a whole lot of projects and a whole lot of creating!


Not a subscriber yet? Why not? Sign up before April 10th and you'll get so much from me as your Paper Pumpkin Coach! Sign up here to start receiving your kits PLUS my Bonus Ideas:

And now for some videos:

This is my very own video revealing to you the March 2016 Kit :





And the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit Video:





And finally, one more....I promise and you will love this quick THANK YOU from Stampin Up!:




Don't forget to sign up by April 10th, I want you on my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers Team.....please!

DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!