March 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin March 2016 Bonus Sneak Peek Project & April Bonus!

For those of you that are subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, do you love to receive additional and exclusive ideas to use the contents of your box? And for those of you reading this, if you are not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, please read on to find out what the benefits are and what you will receive from me each month by joining.



The Sneak Peek Bonus card below is a sample of what my subscribers receive each month in the form of a photo AND the directions to create 10-12 projects. I send this to them by email from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team that I belong to. Isn't this a pretty card?

We used only the supplies that came in the monthly box and created this beautiful card. I love the color combination that arrived this month. Everything is so beautiful and coordinates so well together:


And if you would like to create this card, here are the directions you can download as our Sneak Peek Bonus:



APRIL BONUS ALERT.....COMING SOON!


We are celebrating our 3rd year for Paper Pumpkin with a BANG in April. You will not only receive your regular Paper Pumpkin Kit full of stuff for your project of the month....you will also receive a BONUS stamp set in your box....that means TWO stamp sets!

AND, we the PAPER PUMPKIN GURUS TEAM will have TWO sets of projects to send you in APRIL! The first week we will send you a set of 10-12 projects to go with your box contents and a week later, we will send you another 10-12 projects to go with your BONUS STAMP SET!

In order to qualify for this BONUS, you need to be signed up before March 10th with me as your PAPER PUMPKIN COACH here:


Stay tuned for more March projects on my blog that I created with my kit...coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!