March 11, 2016

Online Techniques Classes Coming Soon!

I'm so excited.........You asked for it and now it's finally here:



Join me for this fun series of techniques classes. I will show you step-by-step how to complete each technique by private YouTube Video links and each week, you will receive an email from me with your Technique Sheet to download and print. Once you sign up, I will email you the schedule and list of techniques we will be creating!

All videos will be available for the whole 8 weeks so you can go back to them if needed.

Please email me to sign up and I will send you a PayPal invoice or if you prefer to pay by check, I'll send you my address:

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly