March 13, 2016

New YouTube Video...Pleated Skirts!

Lucky You! I created two cards using the Pleated Skirt Fold for you today. These pleated skirts are so easy to create and I show you how to create both of these cards in my new YouTube video!


As you can see, I used the exact same products on both cards, changing out the sentiment only:


I love how both of the folds turned out on both cards. Here's a close-up:


Isn't it neat how the designer paper has two patterns and one peeks out from the back of the pleats?



Click on the video below or click on the link below the video to watch:




-->Download Pleated Skirt Video<--

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
*********************************

Our March Mini Session is now live and available for purchase at Create with Connie & Mary! This month we are featuring projects from the Occasions AND Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. Get some great ideas for your Spring classes! AND...see our SPRING BONUS PROJECT when you purchase March and April Mini Sessions together! I am again one of the designers:



  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
  • Pyramid Pal & Large Number Framelits
  • Sunburst Sayings Bundle
  • Timeless Textures
  • Botanical Blooms Bundle
  • Grateful Bunch

SPRING BONUS PROJECT: 
Purchase both the March and April Mini Sessions together and get a BONUS SPRING project immediately using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places DSP! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase now and you'll receive the projects on March 11th when we go live!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your great video tutorial. I just need to convert to metric with trial and error.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!