March 6, 2016

New YouTube Video & March Stamp Camp!

Before I show you my new video for today, spring is almost here and I'm back to hosting classes in my home. We will be creating "Spring Has Sprung" themed cards:


If you are local and would like to attend my March Stamp Camp, here are the details:


March 18, 2016: Spring Has Sprung Stamp Camp. Come stamp with me anytime from 1:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m in my home. Stations will be set up for 4 cards, $10 class fee. Work at your own pace with step-by-step directions at each station. Please bring your own scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, all adhesives and a baggie for your projects. Everything else will be provided. All flower and spring-themed projects as shown below. RSVP by March 14th. If you have to cancel I will have the kits ready for you to pick up.


In today's video, I show you how to add ink color to the Rose Garden Thinlits Die shape. Take a peek at my rose in the card below:





The roses started out as just plain pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and I love how the finished roses came out using my sponges and ink pads:


You can see below how I colored the rose:



You can click on the video to watch me or you can scroll down to find the clickable link:






****************************
Our March Mini Session is now available for purchase at Create with Connie & Mary! This month we are featuring projects from the Occasions AND Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. Get some great ideas for your Spring classes! AND...see our SPRING BONUS PROJECT when you purchase March and April Mini Sessions together! I am again one of the designers:



  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
  • Pyramid Pal & Large Number Framelits
  • Sunburst Sayings Bundle
  • Timeless Textures
  • Botanical Blooms Bundle
  • Grateful Bunch

SPRING BONUS PROJECT: 
Purchase both the March and April Mini Sessions together and get a BONUS SPRING project immediately using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places DSP! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase now and you'll receive the projects on March 11th when we go live!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly