Project by Norma Goodale
I included the close-up of Norma's gorgeous flowers. If you look closely at photo 2, you will see that she used the Clear Wink Of Stella in the center of each flower. And she also used the flower image to create her own designer paper! Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies Norma used on her card:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pinks?
- Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms, Circle Of Spring
- Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Pinks?
- Accessories: Crochet Trim (retired)
- Tools: Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Circle Punches
- DSP: ?
Deb used some nice springy colors and great layers for her Easter card and love the corner punch on her sentiment layer with the Candy Dot as an accent. Who wouldn't love this! These are the Stampin' Up! supplies she used:
- Inks: So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride
- Stamps: Crazy About You and Number of Years
- Accessories: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim
- Tools: Curvy Corner Trio Punch
Love the split fold that Deb used on her card to reveal the Happy Easter sentiment, so clever! And did you notice the colors on her die-cut butterfly?
This is what she described the butterfly process: I used curved swish stamp from the Work Of Art and stamped on Whisper White Cardstock then die cut butterfly.
Here's a listing of the Stampin' Up! supplies Deb used:
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Work of Art, Kinda Eclectic
- Inks: So Saffron, Basic Gray
- DSP: Subtles Paper Stack
- Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Butterfly Framelits and Thinlets
- Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots
Bev taught a class at her local Cancer Center again this month and wanted me to let you know the striped one on the left was made by one of her volunteers. I told her she was a great teacher! Don't you just love the colors used on all of the Easter chicks? She told me her "chicks" were very popular that day. How can it not be, the chick is so adorable! Here's a listing of the Stampin' Up! supplies Bev used:
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness
- Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight. Blushing Bride, Whipser White
- DSP: Perfectly Artistic, Birthday Bash (retired)
- Tools: Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
Janet's card is so screaming spring & Easter. Love the bright and cheery colors she used and how she stamped on the butterflies! Here are her supplies:
Stamp sets: Circle of Spring, Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor
Inks: Melon mambo, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray Archival
Accessories: Pearl Jewels
Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Pen, Corner Trio Punch
Only 8 more days for you to save BIG on joining my team. March 31st is the last day you can pick & choose $155 worth of ANYTHING Stampin' Up! for $99 and FREE SHIPPING! I would love to welcome you to my team! Click here to join now: