March 20, 2016

Multiple Shapes Bokeh Technique & New Video!

I was perusing Facebook the other night and a friend of mine just happened to post this. Aren't the colors pretty?


Well, it literally took me milliseconds to say "hey, I can make a card just like that"! And so this card was born:


The technique I used is called the "Bokeh Technique". Bokeh is a photography term meaning out of focus. See how my sponged shapes kind of look a little fuzzy? That's what this technique is all about!


I show you step-by-step how to complete a card just like this one in my YouTube video. You can click on the video here or the link below the video:





Let me know what you think after you've viewed the video. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. I love your take on the original inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular card! the combo of bokeh hearts and circles is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the color combinations. Maybe I'll get the nerve up to try this technique. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! I've done Bokeh before, but never in any shapes other than circles. This is outstanding! I am going to try this, and I also love the color combo here. Melon Mambo and that Tangelo...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried the technique, I loved it. I didn't have all the punches you had; however, I used other punches I had and my card turned out great. I will be making a few of these to have handy when I need a card or when I want to send a card to my clients..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly