March 21, 2016

Merry Monday #197!

I hunted and I hunted and I hunted for something with a church on it....nope! That's what this week's theme is this week at Merry Monday. Wendy is our hostess and she chose churches:


So what's the next best thing to a church? How about a church window? I think that works.....don't you?


I used a layer of Gold Foil Sheets and embossed with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. It is so pretty in real life...honest!

To keep with the gold theme I have going, I used the Gold Wink Of Stella to color in selective areas of my stamped image:


That really sparkles in real life too. I didn't get to use this stamp set much when I purchased it so I was glad it was handy for today's card. Hope you join us at Merry Monday!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
  • Inks: Memento Black
  • Stamps: Gentle Peace
  • Tools: Gold Wink Of Stella, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. What an elegant card, Debbie! Love that embossed gold background and the heat embossed image! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a church either and considered a stained glass window - so I think it's a fabulous idea!

    Your card is beautifully elegant! The gold foil is just gorgeous on your image!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card works so well, Debbie!! I love it and all the gold details! Great job as always!!! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, a beautiful gold card. Love the embossing on the gold foil. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gold just makes your card stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!