March 5, 2016

Just Add Ink #301 and Kaitlynn's Birthday Card!

Dave and I just got back from attending our first-ever Can Am Dog Sled Races. How fun it was to see all of the cute dogs so full of excitement and ready to go. So we arrived back home and I'm was so tired and didn't feel like doing anything else. I've been looking for new challenges to join in on and I just found the "Just Add Ink Challenge":


So this week the challenge is to add numbers to a project. My granddaugther Kaitlynn will be turning 8 on March 21st so I made this card for her:


The theme for her birthday party this year is "FROZEN". Isn't Frozen so popular with the young kids lately? I'll have other projects to post that I made for the party after it takes place. 

I used the "Number Of Years" stamp set and added some "Have A Cuppa Designer Paper" in the background.  I love how the "Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon" looks in the quadruple bow I made:


Make sure you visit Just Add Ink to see what their designers made for projects with numbers!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


Card Supplies: 
  • Stamps: Number of Years
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Numbers Framelits Dies
  • DSP: Have A Cuppa

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she will love it Debbie! It's a little grown up, and very delicate and pretty and the colours reference Frozen. What a great combination :) Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Soft and colourful and sweet. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!