I used two layers of Whisper White Cardstock and here are the steps to creating this card:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Cut out a hole using the Deco Labels Framelits Dies #3 die and then emboss using the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Cut a frame using the #2 & #3 Deco Labels Framelits Dies and the Sweet Li'l Things Designer Paper. Glue to the hole on layer #2.
- Tulips: Cut the stems using the Bird Punch and Garden Green Cardstock. Glue in place by tucking in the hole and adding some of the stems higher for the tulip placement. Using the wing from the Bird Punch cut several using Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party Cardstocks. Layer using Stampin' Dimensionals and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set using Garden Green Ink on Tangerine Tango Cardstock measuring 1/2" x 3". Cut the end into a "V" and glue in place by tucking under the tulips. Trim if needed.
- Bling: Add Pearl Jewels in the background.
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: