I created this project using the Easter Lamb and Grateful Bunch stamp sets. Isn't the lamb image adorable? The lamb and sentiment are on one stamp. I used masking tape to cover one or the other to be able to stamp them separately:
And what I love about the Grateful Bunch is you use one stamp to stamp 3 flowers and we have a coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch to punch them all in one swoop! Woohoo!
Once I had all of my flowers inked, stamped and punched, I layered them with Silver Mini Brads. Aren't the flowers pretty? Here are the stamp set I used:
Easter Lamb (wood mount)
Grateful Bunch (photopolymer)
Blossom Bunch Punch
Bundle and save 15%
Grateful Bunch Bundle
- Stamps: Easter Lamb, Grateful Bunch
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride
- DSP: Love Blossoms
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
- Accessories: Silver Mini Brads
- Tools: Circles Collection Framelits Dies, Blossom Bunch Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Pyramid Pal & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
SPRING BONUS PROJECT:
Purchase both the March and April Mini Sessions together and get a BONUS SPRING project immediately using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places DSP! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase now and you'll receive the projects on March 11th when we go live!