March 17, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP27!

Good Morning Stampers! I hope your morning started off with a bang. It's finally starting to look like spring here in Maine. Our snow is disappearing and I can't wait to start working in my flower gardens soon.

Today I am playing with the Global Design Project #GDP27 and the theme is simply a "Thank You" project:


 This is my card for this week's challenge:


I had seen THIS card on Pinterest a while back and knew I wanted to showcase our Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper in the same manner, so I cut a bunch of 1/4" strips and glued them all at opposite angles. I just LOVE our Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. This card just shimmers in real life.

The flowers are from the Grateful Bunch stamp set that coordinate with the Blossom Bunch Punch. I layered the flowers and glued them all in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:


The sentiment is perfect for this week's challenge from the Helping Me Grow stamp set and I stamped it directly over the Love Blossoms Designer Paper using Chocolate Chip Ink

Here are the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's card:
  • Stamps: Helping Me Grow, Grateful Bunch
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
  • DSP: Love Blossoms 
  • Tools: Blossom Bunch Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stop in and visit the Global Design Project team to view some awesome inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I really, really like this Debbie. Love the colors, design, flowers, stripes...that pretty much covers it, doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the glimmer paper Debbie! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, Debbie! I really love the glittery shine on an (otherwise) neutral card. Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!