The card swings open from the bottom half of the card front. The fruits are all glued to the front portion....I'm not sure what this card fold is called so I'm going to call it a "Half Swing Card Fold" okay?
The stamp set I used is the Apple Of My Eye which can be found in the Occasions 2016 Catalog. All of my customers will receive the step-by-step instructions on how to create this card in this week's newsletter:
So, many of you still don't know how to use the Hostess Code. How do you use the Hostess Code? Simple, I have easy step-by-step directions right here.
The first thing you do is sign in to my Online Store and make sure I am showing as your demonstrator. If I am not showing as your demonstrator the hostess code will not work. How to check that is to sign in by clicking on "My Account" that you see here circled in red:
Once you click on "My Account" this is what you see and you need to click on "My Demonstrator":
You'll notice if you take a peek below where I circled "My Demonstrator" that my information as the demonstrator is showing. That's what you should see if you have me in there as your demo.
One more important item I need to address also are the two statements at the very bottom of the photo that you see circled in red here:
Why are these two statements important:
- If you chose NO on the first statement, I WILL NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE when placing your order as Stampin' Up! will not tell me. So please check "YES".
- If you do not want to be bothered with emails from Stampin' Up!, check "NO". If you want to be informed as to what is going on in my little world, click "YES". Note that these emails will not be coming from me. That's why I have weekly newsletters that you can sign up for on my blog.
Now that we have the demonstrator choice all taken care of, let's talk about the Hostess Code. If you DO NOT use the code in your order, you will not be illegible for gifts from me because your order DOES NOT get added in for the free benefits.
How do you use the code and where? When you get to the end of your shopping and you are ready to check out, take a peek at the bottom of the shopping cart page where I circled in red:
See the box? That's where you enter the code like I did in the photo below and click on the APPLY button:
Once you click on the APPLY button, you will see the message as shown below to let you know it worked!
AND you will be included in my FREE gifts once the month has ended. I contact you by email! Remember that your order has to total at least $50 before tax & shipping for me to be able to do this for you! Your $50 order helps me pay for shipping to ship your items to you.
***************************Our March Mini Session is now available for purchase at Create with Connie & Mary! This month we are featuring projects from the Occasions AND Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. Get some great ideas for your Spring classes! AND...see our SPRING BONUS PROJECT when you purchase March and April Mini Sessions together! I am again one of the designers:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Pyramid Pal & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
SPRING BONUS PROJECT:
Purchase both the March and April Mini Sessions together and get a BONUS SPRING project immediately using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places DSP! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase now and you'll receive the projects on March 11th when we go live!