So what you do you think of my rectangular "Pop-Up Box Card"?
Aren't those Easter chicks the cutest? They were all stamped on Watercolor Paper and colored with my inks and an Aqua Painter. I even added fringe-cut grasses behind both rows of chicks using my Fringe Scissors. I also added a coordinating Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Ribbon triple bow to the back wall of the card:
The card does fold flat for mailing because the bottom of the box is just an open hole no flaps. Here's the size you need to complete one of your own. You can right-click on the image and save it to your desktop for printing:
And here is how you glue the 1" strip on the inside of the box:
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Easter Lamb (sentiment)
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Cucumber Crush, Watercolor Paper
- Accessories: Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Ribbon,
- DSP: Wildflower Fields (FREE Sale-A-Bration)
- Tools: Fringe Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, Washi Label Punch, Aqua Painter
Our March Mini Session is now available for purchase at Create with Connie & Mary! This month we are featuring projects from the Occasions AND Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. Get some great ideas for your Spring classes! AND...see our SPRING BONUS PROJECT when you purchase March and April Mini Sessions together! I am again one of the designers:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Pyramid Pal & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
SPRING BONUS PROJECT:
Purchase both the March and April Mini Sessions together and get a BONUS SPRING project immediately using the Going Global Stamp Set and Going Places DSP! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase now and you'll receive the projects on March 11th when we go live!