March 1, 2016

Drawing For March, Winner for February and a Special Paper Pumpkin!

I want to thank all of you that ordered from me during the month of February. I have a new drawing for the month of March but before I show you the photo of the products, here is the winner for February, your name was entered for each $25 increment you purchased:



and this is what was won by the WINNER:

 
My drawing for orders placed during the month of March will include the following:
 

  • Botanicals For You Stamp Set

  • Holiday Frame Embossing Folder

  • Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers

  • Project Life This Day Cards

  • Basic Gray Baker's Twine

  • 3 Handmade Cards by Me!

Place an order in March and for each $25 increment (before tax & shipping), your name will be entered into my drawing. Don't forget that this is the LAST MONTH for Sale-A-Bration and earning FREE products! And don't forget to use the Hostess Code to receive more prizes for each $50 order you place (before tax & shipping)!



How would  you like to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 3 year birthday with us in style?


Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin is celebrating our third birthday with festive boxes for everyone! Party with us. Subscribe by March 10th to get yours. Here's the link to my Paper Pumpkin Store or another Bonus option, keep reading:

DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE

If you purchase the 3-Month Subscription, you also qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Go to my Online Store and enter item 137859!

DEBBIE'S ONLINE STORE: 


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
 
debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!