March 27, 2016

Diamond Fold Card & New Video!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope you will be spending time with family today. As for Dave and I, we spent time with my family yesterday as it was our granddaughter Kaitlynn's 8th birthday party so we did our Easter at the same time. I'll have photo's of the "Frozen" theme and what I made for invites, etc. I'll try to post those next week sometime.


So today I have a new video for you to show you how to create the Diamond Fold card. The photo you see below is for an Advanced Class I am holding this week where the girls will be creating the card and coordinating gusseted treat bag:



This is what the card looks like when it is folded in the closed position. The top flap tucks into the diamond pocket you see in the front:


When you open the flap, the card reveals the inside that I stamped with a few elements and the sentiment and it even stands up:


Pretty neat huh? 


Here's a close-up of the inside:


The idea for the gusseted bag is from Shirley Merker (thanks Shirley). She had posted it on one of our demonstrator websites and you can also find it on YouTube here: 



The bag is so quick to create and this would be a great project if you had to create multiples for a baby or bridal shower or even for a birthday party.


Side view:


And here is my YouTube video for the Diamond Fold Card:





-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and Happy Easter!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable and the bag is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!