March 19, 2016

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

We are going to "Man Up" today during our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary with a masculine theme. I myself LOVE to create masculine cards. I know, lots of you don't!


 
The Going Global stamp set was so perfect to use on my card:
 

I stamped a mixture of some of the images repeatedly on Whisper White Cardstock using Basic Gray Ink and cut out 9 using the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I then layered all of my scalloped circles over Tempting Turquoise Cardstock circles cut with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch:


The banner was created by using Vellum Cardstock measuring 1-3/4" x 4" and snipping the end into a "V" with my Paper Snips. I stamped the heart image with Basic Gray Ink. Although the heart image has a sentiment in the center, I covered it with a different sentiment by first stamping using Basic Gray Ink on Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and cut with the 1" Circle Punch. I glued it over the heart using Stampin' Dimensionals, making sure the sentiment from the heart was covered.

Oh and the card base is Basic Gray measuring 11" x 4-1/4", scored in the center at 5-1/2" and folded.

Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:

http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/


http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/


Did you know Create with Connie & Mary is on Pinterest? We sure are! 



You can find us and "FOLLOW" us here:

 


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!