I'll list all of the steps to my card below. Just keep on a scrollin'......
This is how I laid my cardstock onto my Big Shot Clear Plate to prepare for cutting. I used the Circles Collection Framelits Dies and centered the middle of the starburst inside my circle and cut:
- Card Base: Soft Sky Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4". Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Stamp the background using Soft Sky Ink and the stamp image from Timeless Textures. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Cut (1) starburst using the die and Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Cut the circle shape with the circle that measures 3-5/8". Stamp the sentiment from the Sky Is The Limit (Sale-A-Bration 2016) using Memento Black ink. Glue to card front on the right-hand side.
- Clouds: Cut (3) Vellum Cardstock and (2) Soft Sky Cardstock clouds using the Cupcake Builder Punch. Glue the clouds to the card front.
- Bling: Complete the card by adding Rhinestone Jewels to the background
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog