February 2, 2016

Sunburst Die meets Cupcake Builder Punch!

Hi to all of my Blog Readers! I hope you are having a great week so far. I'm so glad you stopped in to visit. Today I am showing you an alternative way of using the Sunburst Die:
Stampin' Up! Sunburst Thinlits Die
Item #140617 $29.00

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE FEBRUARY HOSTESS CODE WHEN PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER THIS MONTH:


Look at the shape of the die above and see what I did to it below on my card. Without scrolling down, can you guess what I used?



I'll list all of the steps to my card below. Just keep on a scrollin'......


This is how I laid my cardstock onto my Big Shot Clear Plate to prepare for cutting. I used the Circles Collection Framelits Dies and centered the middle of the starburst inside my circle and cut:


How easy was that? Now it's your turn to try this:
  • Card Base: Soft Sky Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
  • Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4". Glue to card front.
  • Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Stamp the background using Soft Sky Ink and the stamp image from Timeless Textures. Glue to card front.
  • Layer #4: Cut (1) starburst using the die and Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Cut the circle shape with the circle that measures 3-5/8". Stamp the sentiment from the Sky Is The Limit (Sale-A-Bration 2016) using Memento Black ink. Glue to card front on the right-hand side.
  • Clouds: Cut (3) Vellum Cardstock and (2) Soft Sky Cardstock clouds using the Cupcake Builder Punch. Glue the clouds to the card front.
  • Bling: Complete the card by adding Rhinestone Jewels to the background
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!