February 7, 2016

Scalloped Tag Topper Closure Card Fold & New Video!

I have been creating YouTube videos for one year now and I've learned a lot in that one year. If you've never completed a video, here's how it works:
  • Planning and brainstorming a project
  • Creating the project
  • Compiling a list of supplies used and notes for video
  • Arranging all products and supplies at your fingertips for easy access while video-ing the steps to the project
  • Saving the video to a file
  • Taking photo's of project
  • Editing and watermarking photo's
  • Loading the video and photo's to a movie creator
  • Editing video for processing (add files, photo's, text)
  • Loading video to YouTube (can take hours to load)
  • Publishing completed video to YouTube
  • Blogging about video, Pinterest about video, Facebook about video
  • Take a deep breath....and "check"...you're done! Phew!
Sometimes I run out of ideas in trying to think of what you as a viewer would like to learn. I've been stamping for SO LONG that I sometimes forget that a lot of you are new to stamping. If you have something in mind that you've always wanted to learn by video, shoot me a message and maybe I can make a video for you and my viewers! And don't forget to click on the "Subscribe" button when you are on my YouTube Channel!

The card I am showing you today was a special request from a very good customer of mine...Hi Kim! Kim had seen a card on Pinterest and asked if I could show her how to make it. It's the melon one on the left:



I decided to create that one and then added a 2nd card using the Botanical Gardens Suite of projects. So the card below is the one you will see in the video:


Both cards use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the two tabs to insert the ribbon into. Once the ribbon is inserted, the ribbon is tied into a bow so the recipient can untie it to see the sentiment on the inside.


Since I show you how to make card #1, I thought I would show you the inside of card #2 to give you a better idea as to what this card looks like. Pretty neat huh?


Watch my video below or click on the download link below the video:



-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. wow!! Debbie, I didn't know you could do this type of punching with this punch!!! This is awesome and it looks so beautiful.
    I love to see projects done with punches used in different ways to get other shapes than what the original purpose was.
    Thank you so much for sharing this truly gorgeous card.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is an AWESOME video tutorial! You make recreating such a beautiful, unique card easy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly