- Planning and brainstorming a project
- Creating the project
- Compiling a list of supplies used and notes for video
- Arranging all products and supplies at your fingertips for easy access while video-ing the steps to the project
- Saving the video to a file
- Taking photo's of project
- Editing and watermarking photo's
- Loading the video and photo's to a movie creator
- Editing video for processing (add files, photo's, text)
- Loading video to YouTube (can take hours to load)
- Publishing completed video to YouTube
- Blogging about video, Pinterest about video, Facebook about video
- Take a deep breath....and "check"...you're done! Phew!
Sometimes I run out of ideas in trying to think of what you as a viewer would like to learn. I've been stamping for SO LONG that I sometimes forget that a lot of you are new to stamping. If you have something in mind that you've always wanted to learn by video, shoot me a message and maybe I can make a video for you and my viewers! And don't forget to click on the "Subscribe" button when you are on my YouTube Channel!
The card I am showing you today was a special request from a very good customer of mine...Hi Kim! Kim had seen a card on Pinterest and asked if I could show her how to make it. It's the melon one on the left:
I decided to create that one and then added a 2nd card using the Botanical Gardens Suite of projects. So the card below is the one you will see in the video:
Both cards use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the two tabs to insert the ribbon into. Once the ribbon is inserted, the ribbon is tied into a bow so the recipient can untie it to see the sentiment on the inside.