February 17, 2016

Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies!

I am double-dipping today but in a good way! I have two cards for you, how lucky are you! Have you seen the new Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies in our Occasions 2016 Catalog? They are the neatest of dies. You can use them like this on the front of a card......


...or you can use them like this on the inside of the card, as a pop-up:


I also used the Gold Wink Of Stella to highlight all of my balloons that were cut using the Balloon Bouquet Punch. You use it just like a paint brush to add gold glittery highlights:



Let me show you what these two dies look like before I continue on to my 2nd card. The dies come as a set of two:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


For my 2nd card, I did the same thing. I used the die for the front of my card. I actually layered two colors on this one using the same die and overlapped them:



And once again, I used the die as a pop-up on the inside of my card:


Isn't that the neatest look when the recipient opens the card? What a pleasant surprise!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Our February Mini Session went live already for our subscribers at Create with Connie & Mary. You can still sign up now to receive ideas for the following stamp sets:

  • What I Love
  • Easter Lamb
  • Balloon Celebrations
  • Party Wishes
  • Playful Pals


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!