February 9, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016 & Alternative Projects!

So Paper Pumpkin for January has come and gone! Although the kit was intended for home-decor and for treats but........our kit was FULL of twine, embellishments and layer upon layer of colored and patterned paper.





There was SO MUCH to play with that I still haven't used all of the pieces. The Paper Pumpkin Gurus team came up with all of these projects shown in our Sneak Peek for this month:


As you know, once you are signed up as one of my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, I email you full directions for each project monthly. If you are a current subscriber of mine, you should have received an email from me already. I hope you enjoyed all of the projects this month. These projects are exclusive to my subscribers only. Did you know Paper Pumpkin is on sale during Sale-A-Bration? PLUS you also get to choose one FREE Sale-A-Bration product when you order the 3-Month Subscription!



And of course I came up with more alternative projects on my own that are shown below. These projects were all included in my Newsletter to my subscribers with directions. So you can now see how much all of my subscribers receive from me each month!









 
If you are interested in ordering Paper Pumpkin while it is on sale, you need to actually order it as an item through my Online Store so you can pick a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. AND you'll receive ideas just like these each month:


I would love it if you joined by Paper Pumpkin Subscribers Team! Click here to go to my Online Store using the product #137859. You must sign up before January 10th to receive the February Kit:


*************************
Great News! We at Create with Connie & Mary, have launched our FEBRUARY MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Here are the details:

WI15Badge

* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month

Sets we are using for the February session:
  • What I Love
  • Easter Lamb
  • Balloon Celebrations
  • Party Wishes
  • Playful Pals
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month:


Visit Create with Connie & Mary today to sign up! Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January? Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!

*********************

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly