February 12, 2016

My Featured Stamper!

Hi Stampers! Today I have one of my newest Downline as my Featured Stamper. What is a Downline? A Downline is someone that made the plunge to save 20% on all of her Stampin' Up! orders by signing up under me as her Upline!

I totally LOVE the main reason Bev signed up with me. She is retired and spends lots of her time donating her supplies and precious time. I asked her to write a little bit about what she does:

"Once a month I set up a table at the Cancer Center at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and I make cards with patients, staff, and family and friends who accompany patients to their appointments.  I usually have 3-4 cards they can choose from and sometimes a non card item like the treat holders we did this week.  I do as much of the prep work as I can, because some people don't have much time and others may have difficulty with coordination due to numbness in their fingers.  This is sponsored by Patient and Family Support Services.  They have offered to reimburse me for some of the supplies if I submit a receipt, but I have not done so because the supplies are my own and I sell some cards at a couple of craft fairs, so I don't feel right about taking money.

I also did a workshop in the Fall at our local Aging Resource Center, where I made cards with 8 attendees.  As a result of that workshop, I met a woman who wants to get into stamping, but doesn't have much money for supplies.  So I am trying to set up a time for her to come to my house to do some stamping, and I will give her some supplies that I no longer use. I am hoping to be able to donate some cards to local nursing homes, for the patients to send, but I haven't done that yet."

I love the generosity that Bev so graciously gives to these places she holds dear to her heart. It truly portrays the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart:

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments..in this we make a difference."


These are ALL of the projects Bev created for the month of February for her time at the Cancer Center. I love how everything coordinates and is themed for Valentine's Day. There is an assortment of projects perfect for females, males and even a treat holder. Here are some more close-ups of each project:







Thanks Bev for sending me photo's of your projects! Readers, if you donate your time like Bev does, you should consider joining the Stampin' Up! family to get your supplies at a discount:


Right now until March 31st, if you join Stampin' Up! you get to pick $156 worth of anything you want from two catalogs and pay only $99. What a great start to stocking up on supplies. And....it doesn't end there. You will receive 20% discount on all future orders. Click here to join now:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly