I finally remembered that some of the designs in the Botanical Gardens Designer Paper were perfect for this task and to soften the designer paper, I added a layer of Vellum Cardstock in front of it. I like the way the designer paper peeks through. Do you?
I stamped the sentiment right on the Vellum and also created a few die-cut flowers and die-cut border layer using the Botanical Blooms stamp set and coordinating Botanical Builder Framelits Dies:
I couldn't leave my card alone before adding a bit of bling. The Metal Rimmed Pearls were perfect. I am so anxious to go visit my teammates at Merry Monday to see what projects they came up with for the tropical theme this week. I hope you plan on joining us by participating!
- Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments, Botanical Blooms
- Inks: Real Red, Mossy Meadow
- Cardstock: Read Red, Vellum, Always Artichoke, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Accessories: Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Designer Paper: Botanical Gardens