February 22, 2016

Merry Monday #193!

Linda's theme for Merry Monday this week is "Bells" and I was totally stumped I tell you! I do not own any stamp sets or any paper with bells so what to do? And then I had one of those moments! Keep reading!
 
Please tell me that "Jingle Bells" counts as "Bells" for our theme? I think they qualify, don't you?

I had these retired "Mini Jingle Bells" that I hung on to because they are so darn cute! I decided to create a "Shaker Card" with them. Although they are mini, I still had to create a shaker card with height:


I used my Squares Collection Framelits Dies to cut a small square hole into a larger square. I then used 3 layers of some thick cardboard so that my jingles would jingle! I hope you like my card and I hope you'll visit my teammates to see what they used for their "bell-themed" cards this week!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Stampin' Up! Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Flurry Of Wishes
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Pool Party
  • Accessories: Mini Jingle Bells (retired), Metal Rimmed Pearls, Window Sheets
  • Tools: Squares Collection Framelits Dies, Snow Flurry Punch, Retired Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. I think your card complies and it is very cute :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie your shaker with tiny bells is just genius! Oh, this is so pretty, gorgeous card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouw...these are Just my Colors for christmas cards and a shaker pocket as wel! !amazing card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think jingle bells qualify perfectly, Debbie! Love this shaker card! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jingle bells definitely fit the bill. Such a cute shaker card, Debbie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card, Debbie! Love the shaker filled with the jingle bells! Great idea! Hope your having a fabulous week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your jingle bell shaker, Debbie! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shaker card Debbie, I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I would love to give your card a shake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!